Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fall Break

I felt the events of the weekend deserved a post. Friday my dad came down and visited and I took him to the beloved Paw's diner and he payed. Then we watched the movie The Departed...the ending was not anticipated at all...which I like. Stayed in a cabin outside of Clemson towards Seneca somewhere.

Saturday, was tailgating and the sad game followed by a trip to Commerce Georgia to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins. Along the way I had a great steak at Outback. Then I got to see my cousins and hang out with them. They are going to go places if they keep their heads on top of their head. For some reason they look up to me and I don't know why...anyways...they're a hoot.

Sunday we drove back and ate wings and watched football. Then I went home to Boiling Springs and watched the movie Click...it was pretty good.

Monday I had a dentist appointment at 915 in Tennessee so I woke up early and drove over the Appy Mountains! It's my favorite drive ever...unfortunately most of the leaves had fallen, but there were still some color. After the appointment...I finished writing thank you letters and drove around old Kingsport. I then ate at Krispy Kreme and had some fresh doughnuts...with half numb tongue and a numb lip...it was interesting. Me and Bert tried to see Mrs. Bovender...the greatest teacher in the universe! but failed...then we ate at Sloopy's which is a must when visiting Kingsport. Sloopy's was followed by three games of bowling and I bowled my record game of 206. HEY OH... Then I bought some shoes, a program that will teach me some foreign languages for 10$ instead of the 40$ price listed, an amazing 5$ smoothie, and the movie Princess Bride and Enemy at the Gates (must sees). I then drove back to SC...Had pizza and watched some of the CMA's/Deal or no Deal.

Today, I ate at some bistro and watched the childhood movie Once Upon a Forrest. And now I'm back at Clemson...put my sax in the shop...about to play racquetball and who knows what...Life is Good.



No comments: