Tuesday, November 21, 2006

War

Is it not strange how at one point you can be excited, and then an instant later you feel sad and weighed down. I've felt pretty good the last week, worn down, but still good; fighting the good fight. Then two instances bring into reality what you are really up against. It's overwhelming. You can realize that hope and faith is seriously the only reason you are here at this moment. Hope and faith is the only reason you are able to be doing what you are doing. Without hope and faith, you would be crushed immediately. This brings about mixed emotions. You realize just how imperative your faith is and how quickly you can be crushed. But, you have your Lord and His angels right there with you, ready to help and fighting for you. The Spirit inspiring you. I mean, what's more exciting than having angels fighting for you and your Lord your father encouraging you the whole time providing you with your needs, but the enemy is stronger than your flesh. The enemy cannot attack your hope or faith, but he can make you think about and question it if you do not fight back.

So what becomes of me? Who knows? Honestly, I don't think I care. I'm called to do work and to fight and I will continue as it is my duty. We have been blessed with an opportunity to serve our Father and to bring him joy. We continue our walk in Love for Him, because He Loves us. If not? What reason is there in living?

No comments: